Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

📌 Pinned Community Chat Thread

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a lovely boxing day. We are now counting down to the New year.. Are you all ready for 2024?

Hey all! Hope you're all doing well.

Tomorrow is New Years Eve! Anyone have any plans to celebrate?

200.gif

Gonna pick my dog up from the groomers when she's done and then working on taking down my Christmas decorations.
I need to take my biggest dog to the groomer but it's been difficult without switching groomers. The only groom T-Fri and I work T-Fri so probably gonna switch sometime at the beginning of next year so I can take him. He's a sheepadoodle so he's super fluffy and deserves a groom here soon. :p

Which team team do you think is going to win the final among the four teams in the 2023-24 CFP with Michigan, Washington, Texas and Alabama?
Now it’s Washington and Michigan. I’d like to see Washington win because they beat us and Michigan disgusts me with how they were cheating. Reminds me of the astros back in the day. Michael Penix Jr. is legit.

Back