Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

📌 Pinned Community Chat Thread

Not too bad, could be better. I have to run to a dealership before work today because of an issue with a vehicle I bought over the weekend.

Was an absolute nightmare. She was up basically until 11:30 am and I just couldn't do it anymore so passed her off to the wife. Basically baby was up from 3am to 11am and I was just like what the hell are you doing?
Go Crazy Wtf GIF
She was keeping night watch with you 😂.. But mehn, that was awfully too long for her to be awake. My aunty had such a experience with her daughter once. According to her, she gave her a little of her cough syrup with made her sleep.

She was keeping night watch with you 😂.. But mehn, that was awfully too long for her to be awake. My aunty had such an experience with her daughter once. According to her, she gave her a little of her cough syrup with made her sleep.
Last couple of nights have been much better. We switched her formula so I’m sure that’s why she’s been up all night but I think things have settled (hopefully).

Last couple of nights have been much better. We switched her formula so I’m sure that’s why she’s been up all night but I think things have settled (hopefully).
That's good to hear because the more she sleeps better, the more it's easier for you and wifey to get more rest. Which formula is she on right now?

Back