Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

๐Ÿ† Contest Want to win 1 month of Crunchyroll for free? Enter now!

๐ŸŒŸ Win a Month of Crunchyroll for Free! ๐ŸŒŸ
Attention all anime lovers and binge-watchers! ๐ŸŽ‰ Are you ready to dive into a world of endless anime, manga, and J-dramas? Here's your chance to win a one-month subscription to Crunchyroll absolutely FREE! In the future, we'll also do memberships for HiDive which has a select number of anime that you can watch as well. :)

How to Enter:
  1. Reply to this post: Please indicate how many posts you currently have in your post and we'll tally the total at the end of the contest.
  2. Make 25 posts: You must make 25 posts on the forum before the deadline.
What You Get:
  • Unlimited access to thousands of episodes and series on Crunchyroll for a whole month!
  • Ad-free streaming so you can enjoy your favorite shows without interruptions.
  • The latest simulcast episodes straight from Japan, so you never miss out on the action.
Deadline for Entries: June 10th, 2024.

Number of winners: 3

We'll select 3 winners at random if you've obtained 25 posts over the month and if you've been selected, we'll send you a DM with the membership details and how to redeem it.

Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity to explore the vast world of anime with Crunchyroll! Good luck to all participants! ๐Ÿ€

Last edited:
You know what, why not. I have some amount of posts that I cannot see until I post this message so I will edit it in after.

Turns out I currently have 3 including this post here.

Back