Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

📌 Pinned Community Chat Thread

We were using similac 360 total care sensitive but just switched the enfamil gentlease. She’s up right now fussing so I may have jinxed myself. :p
You have this baby sucker/pacifier for her right? If you don't, get it for her. It's definitely going to keep her busy without being in a fussing mood 😂.

images - 2023-12-12T112031.112.jpeg

I've honestly been considering getting a truck lately. Would make going fishing easier as well as my want to get a RV/Boat would go up. :p They're just so expensive right now especially if buying new.
Yeah, the truck market is ridiculous right now. I lucked out with mine but it ended up having an issue they have to order a part to fix.

Wish I could have waited for the rates to drop; but, my lease was up in March and got a good deal on what I drive now.
You will never have control over when these deals that are so good comes by and it's something you can't bank on to come back again when you want it, so it's best to take advantage of it once it comes.

Going back to work on Tuesday and baby's sleep schedule is still so bad. Not sure how I'll survive.
Help Me Monday GIF by Foo Fighters

Back