Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

📌 Pinned Community Chat Thread

Good morning everyone! I start work tomorrow so a little worried.
Wide Eyed Panic GIF by HIDIVE

How's everyone doing?
I had to work overnight last night, my dog recently woke me up because he had to go to the bathroom. I've gotten about 4-5 hours of sleep in 24+ hours, but I'm feeling decent at the moment. Hopefully, I'll have a good night's rest tonight.

I'm very good for today but I'll be having a hectic day tomorrow. I've got an inter state travel I'm going to be on tomorrow. It's business related. I might not be online just in case, I'm giving you guys a heads up 😉

I had to work overnight last night, my dog recently woke me up because he had to go to the bathroom. I've gotten about 4-5 hours of sleep in 24+ hours, but I'm feeling decent at the moment. Hopefully, I'll have a good night's rest tonight.
Hope you ended up getting that rest you deserved. Since it's the weekend my wife and I did some shifts for the baby last night. Mine was 4-10am but she ended up sleeping until 6:30 and just went to bed so hopefully she'll stay like that for a bit. :p

I'm very good for today but I'll be having a hectic day tomorrow. I've got an inter state travel I'm going to be on tomorrow. It's business related. I might not be online just in case, I'm giving you guys a heads up 😉
Good luck man! Sounds hectic.

Hope you ended up getting that rest you deserved. Since it's the weekend my wife and I did some shifts for the baby last night. Mine was 4-10am but she ended up sleeping until 6:30 and just went to bed so hopefully she'll stay like that for a bit.
Yeah, I got some good rest last night thankfully.

I couldn't imagine having a baby keeping you awake throughout the night, I need a good night's rest to feel alive throughout the day. Good thing you two take shifts.

Yeah, I got some good rest last night thankfully.

I couldn't imagine having a baby keeping you awake throughout the night, I need a good night's rest to feel alive throughout the day. Good thing you two take shifts.
It can be pretty brutal but it's also one of the most rewarding things that have ever happened to me. My MIL also helps us a ton with watching her so it gives us some relief too. :p

Back