Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

📌 Pinned Community Chat Thread

Just can't catch a break, covid last month, the flu this month. Wonder what else I'll get since we just made it mandatory to go back to office. :sick:
Sorry to hear that mate. I was in this kind of hot mess last year from October till after December. It was from one sickness to another. I'm glad to have been able to break the cycle now.

You're not dying lol.. Stop being dramatic like a cat lol.
I can pretend sometimes 🤣 my lungs aren’t the best though so it has been rough.
Good morning everyone.
Good morning. Any plans for the day?

Me patiently waiting for solo leveling.
Wait Goodbye GIF by Silicon Valley

Did you hear the news about the mobile game coming soon? If not, you should check out the article.

Did you hear the news about the mobile game coming soon? If not, you should check out the article.

Finishing the new A Sign of Affection episode right now and watching Solo Leveling right after. I just checked out the article and the art work looks great from what was posted, regardless I've never been a big mobile gamer so not sure if I'll play much unless it's incredible.

The game looks amazing, I've been following it for a while now.

I can pretend sometimes 🤣 my lungs aren’t the best though so it has been rough.

Good morning. Any plans for the day?

You will get through it in one piece.

I've been in so much anguished since last night after my country lost the final of African Cup of Nations to Ivory Coast after leading them 1-0 but ended up losing 1-2.

Yeah, I'm not sure what it is. There are times when it flares up and feels like it might be something akin to the flu and there are other times when it flares up as something nasty.

Yeah, I'm not sure what it is. There are times when it flares up and feels like it might be something akin to the flu and there are other times when it flares up as something nasty.
Fair enough. Baby woke up from a nap a little bit ago so just been feeding her and playing with her for a bit. Hoping to finish "Call of the Night" tonight, at chapter 183 out of 200.

I'm caught up on all of the manga I'm currently following/reading. Waiting for the new chapter of Kingdom to drop.
There's a few things I'm trying to keep up with. Blue Lock is next on my list after finishing this. I'm a sucker for romance anime/manga so I try to read mostly those but there's a few others I'm keeping up with/planning on starting.

Back