Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

📌 Pinned Community Chat Thread

But you could always read and then space out watching the anime episodes so you forget. You should try to read the original source material though.
Fair enough. I usually read the manga's after the anime is released. There's a few exceptions to that though. There's a ton of romance manga that isn't released/likely won't ever get an anime adaption that I read though.

Just took my daughter to the pediatrician, luckily no ear infection like we had though so have a healthy baby. :)

Healthy baby is good! I should probably go to the doctor if my cough doesn't begin clearing up in the next couple of days. By clearing up, I mean not coughing up mucus.

Healthy baby is good! I should probably go to the doctor if my cough doesn't begin clearing up in the next couple of days. By clearing up, I mean not coughing up mucus.
Fair enough. I started going to the doctor more often just because I feel like ages 18-26 I really started to neglect actually getting checked out medically and always just made assumptions. Healthy baby is always a great thing. My wife thought she may have an ear infection because she was being fairly fussy but it seems like she could just be teething. About to catch up on the anime that I missed today and potentially start TSUKIMICHI -Moonlit Fantasy-. Seen some great things about it and it's been on my list watchlist for awhile now.

I'm not happy at all. Our power have been out for almost one week. I don't know what's taking so long for the power company to have it fixed. I've been burning petrol on generator since and it's damn expensive.

I'm not happy at all. Our power have been out for almost one week. I don't know what's taking so long for the power company to have it fixed. I've been burning petrol on generator since and it's damn expensive.
Power out for almost a week? Jesus christ. I'd be raising hell. Our power went out a few years back during an ice storm for a few days but aside from that it's only been a couple hours here and there occasionally.

Power out for almost a week? Jesus christ. I'd be raising hell. Our power went out a few years back during an ice storm for a few days but aside from that it's only been a couple hours here and there occasionally.
Unfortunately, there no amount of raising hell that's going to solve the problem unless they fix it. It was yesterday the lights came back but it's not yet stable.

Back