What game are you currently playing!

I'm currently playing Hi-Fi Rush. I never knew that the game is going to be this interesting. It's a great game to play on Playstation 5.

Did a quick Railgrade scenario... will see if I can play something else over the weekend, though!

Did a quick Railgrade scenario... will see if I can play something else over the weekend, though!
I will most likely off gaming this weekend. I need time to sleep more because I was ravaged throughout the weekdays. But I will definitely have something new to play next week.

I'm currently playing Superfuse on my PC. It have been very addictive so far. I've been going on at it for days now.

Bubble is the game which I'm currently playing. It's a mobile pet site game. My little cousin introduced me to the game today.

Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney Trilogy
Baldur's Gate 3
Disney Twisted-Wonderland

Miles Morales is what I'm currently playing. I've already completed Spider-Man today. It was a great game which I enjoyed so much.

i'm a dummy - how could i forget i've been playing Honkai: Star Rail as well??

I have been playing a lot of Farmville 3 and Monopoly Go on mobile recently, both are fun games and in some cases, can get addictive.

I have also been playing a lot of Fortnite too, looking forward to a new season next week, this season has not been the greatest.

I have been playing a lot of Farmville 3 and Monopoly Go on mobile recently, both are fun games and in some cases, can get addictive.

I have also been playing a lot of Fortnite too, looking forward to a new season next week, this season has not been the greatest.
Apart from some pet site games I've been playing recently on my smartphone, it was initially only Top Eleven Football Manager that I played on it. I know you're definitely going to be playing Fortnite because it's your favorite game.