STO (Star Trek Online)
Final Fantasy 16

PC
Flight Simulator
PC Building Simulator
SWTOR (Star Wars the Old Reblic)
VR Chat
Whicher 3 Wild Hunt

Been playing a lot of Railgrade lately, but the last game I played was The Sims 4.

Pokemon GO is the primary game I play these days. I check it consistently throughout the day. I'll occasionally play Yu-Gi-Oh Master Duel of Call of Duty Mobile too. I imagine when and if I re-subscribe to GeForce NOW I'll be more into gaming.

Recently I have been jumping between two games and they are Fortnite with their new festival mode and Roblox as I have been playing the new Pet Simulator game which is Pet Simulator 99. Both quite chill games and a lot of fun too :)

There are so many video games which I'm currently playing but I'm just going to mention few of them. They are ;

1. Elden Ring
2. Horizon Forbidden West
3. Hogwarts Legacy
4. Gran Turismo 7
5. Frostpunk

I've been playing Call of Duty Mobile. It is one of those games that I play when I am a bit bored at the workplace. I will recommend it for anyone that is looking for some excitement in the workplace.

I've been playing Call of Duty Mobile. It is one of those games that I play when I am a bit bored at the workplace. I will recommend it for anyone that is looking for some excitement in the workplace.
Unfortunately, I don't find it easy to play Call of Duty on mobile phone. I've tried it out a few times some years ago but I couldn't keep it up. It's only on my console that I find it relaxing to play COD.

Railgrade again :p .

I did quite a maddening scenario which I had to restart twice - but I got there in the end :) !

I'm currently playing Yakuza: Like a Dragon' on my Xbox Series X. The game have gone for a longer time than I expected. Hopefully, I'm going to complete it soon.

1. Final Fantasy XVI
  2. Persona 3 Portable
  3. Persona 3 Reload
  4. Fate/Samurai Remnant
I'm currently playing those on le console ps5. 😁 I have others I need to get back to tho. <_<;

1. Final Fantasy XVI
  2. Persona 3 Portable
  3. Persona 3 Reload
  4. Fate/Samurai Remnant
I'm currently playing those on le console ps5. 😁 I have others I need to get back to tho. <_<;
Fate/Samurai Remnant is also much like Ghost of Tsushima. It's part of the reason why I love the game. Fate/Samurai Remnant also has a stance system that increases the number of moves that Iori can execute which makes it good.

Last game I played was Railgrade... I'm about three-quarters of the way through it now :) .

Getting it on with playing Palworld. I never thought I'd enjoy the game the way it has got me. It's a fantastic game.

The Sims 4.

It's been freezing and failing on startup a lot lately - but, I managed to play a bit, at least!