Do you remember the first game you played?

As a gamer, I can never remember the very first game I played I only remember it being on the Atari at the time. The first game I remember playing was Alex the Kidd on the Sega Master System when me and my brothers got one as a gift for Christmas to share one year.

Do you remember the first game you played?

Honestly, I can't remember the first video game I played but I can remember that it was on a PC. The game is some sort of space shooting game where you fly a space ship and fight across the galaxy. This is the only thing I remembered about the game.

I am thinking it is contra. That is one of those games that made my childhood a good one. It gets harder when one is close to stage 3, but I am always lucky to win then where my friends find it difficult to win. Did you play Contra as a kid?

I am thinking it is contra. That is one of those games that made my childhood a good one. It gets harder when one is close to stage 3, but I am always lucky to win then where my friends find it difficult to win. Did you play Contra as a kid?
Yes of course, I did played contra when I was still a kid. It was one of the best shooting games on Sega console. I had both Sega Genesis and Satrun at the time. I played contra on butt both of them.

When I first got my PS2, I played the trial games that came along with it. And then from there it was Kingdom Hearts, .hack//infection ( while I waited for the rest of KH to release ) and then Persona 3 FES.

When I first got my PS2, I played the trial games that came along with it. And then from there it was Kingdom Hearts, .hack//infection ( while I waited for the rest of KH to release ) and then Persona 3 FES.
Kingdom Hearts is a very big franchise. I had fun playing the previous games but not the last one. It was a complete mess.

It was an educational game called Mario Teaches Sums.

Thr first non-educational game I played was Minesweeper - but, I didn't really understand it when I was 5 years old!

It was an educational game called Mario Teaches Sums.

Thr first non-educational game I played was Minesweeper - but, I didn't really understand it when I was 5 years old!
I usually have a habit of replaying old games I played as a kid in order for me to understand the whole gameplay. I do it with movies too. You should try and replay the game if you can get it again.