Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Do you remember the first game you played?

Shortie

As a gamer, I can never remember the very first game I played I only remember it being on the Atari at the time. The first game I remember playing was Alex the Kidd on the Sega Master System when me and my brothers got one as a gift for Christmas to share one year.

Do you remember the first game you played?

Honestly, I can't remember the first video game I played but I can remember that it was on a PC. The game is some sort of space shooting game where you fly a space ship and fight across the galaxy. This is the only thing I remembered about the game.

I am thinking it is contra. That is one of those games that made my childhood a good one. It gets harder when one is close to stage 3, but I am always lucky to win then where my friends find it difficult to win. Did you play Contra as a kid?

I am thinking it is contra. That is one of those games that made my childhood a good one. It gets harder when one is close to stage 3, but I am always lucky to win then where my friends find it difficult to win. Did you play Contra as a kid?
Yes of course, I did played contra when I was still a kid. It was one of the best shooting games on Sega console. I had both Sega Genesis and Satrun at the time. I played contra on butt both of them.

When I first got my PS2, I played the trial games that came along with it. And then from there it was Kingdom Hearts, .hack//infection ( while I waited for the rest of KH to release ) and then Persona 3 FES.

When I first got my PS2, I played the trial games that came along with it. And then from there it was Kingdom Hearts, .hack//infection ( while I waited for the rest of KH to release ) and then Persona 3 FES.
Kingdom Hearts is a very big franchise. I had fun playing the previous games but not the last one. It was a complete mess.

It was an educational game called Mario Teaches Sums.

Thr first non-educational game I played was Minesweeper - but, I didn't really understand it when I was 5 years old!

It was an educational game called Mario Teaches Sums.

Thr first non-educational game I played was Minesweeper - but, I didn't really understand it when I was 5 years old!
I usually have a habit of replaying old games I played as a kid in order for me to understand the whole gameplay. I do it with movies too. You should try and replay the game if you can get it again.

I think the first game I ever played was technically things like Elmo and Minnie Mouse educational computer games. From there on I had things like Cats, Toy Story, Dinosaurs (I LOVED this one), that yellow and green fish one I forget the name of, and a couple of others.

My first console game was Final Fantasy IX, and it was so memorable even though I couldn't read that it's basically inspired me to get into the games industry. I played it with my dad and bro and it was so much fun. That mock battle between Zidane and Blank is forever seared into my mind.

Back