Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Which popular or highly rated anime haven't you watched yet?

Which anime that is considered to be "highly rated" or incredibly mainstream that you haven't gotten around to watching just yet?

I still need to watch Frieren, the last two AOT seasons, and Demon Slayer after season 1. I'll probably get around to it at some point but it just hasn't intrigued me as of late. AOT really put me off after season 2 but everyone claims that 3-4 really make the show that much better. I started Frieren but haven't gotten past episode 3 even though it's one of the highest rated anime of all time. I've read most of Demon Slayer's manga but still haven't managed to finish what's been released for the anime.

Jyu Oh Sei is a sci-fi anime which I believe is very popular but I haven't seen it yet. I'm still making plans to watch it but it's not been working out. It's an anime where Thor and Rai Klein who are just 11 years old are sent to a distant planet after their parents are murdered.

Why do you feel that way about the anime? What didn't you like about it that kinda discouraged you from continuing it?
i remember the pacing and mood of it taking me off guard, and then by the end of the episode, i was just kinda upset by it and the character frieren herself lol

i remember the pacing and mood of it taking me off guard, and then by the end of the episode, i was just kinda upset by it and the character frieren herself lol
Honestly this is where I've been in regards to Frieren. Thoughts @Sinistra ? I believe you've watched it but not sure if it's worth trying to push through it even though the ratings are so good.

You're not the only one I've seen say the same thing about it but just because of the good ratings it have, I'm going to push through watching it.

You're not the only one I've seen say the same thing about it but just because of the good ratings it have, I'm going to push through watching it.
I really should pick it up. I've been reading a lot more manga lately instead of watching things because the current spring season just hasn't been hitting aside from Wind Breaker a few select others. I'll have to add this back to my list and push through the first couple of episodes.

I really should pick it up. I've been reading a lot more manga lately instead of watching things because the current spring season just hasn't been hitting aside from Wind Breaker a few select others. I'll have to add this back to my list and push through the first couple of episodes.
I would say that when you get a hang of reading more and you've synced more to it, switching to watching more isn't always that easy because you're really enjoying the groove of reading at the moment.

Back