What's the most expensive game you've ever bought?

I think mine was Call of Duty Modern Warfare II, which was around $60-$70 if I remember correctly. I only spent so much on it because someone gave me a Steam gift card.

I have always purchased only the Standard Edition of all video games that I play. The cost is usually between $60-$70 as well. There's no way I would be willing to buy any game above $70 for any reason whatsoever.

i think it was probably Persona 5 Royal Phantom Thieves Edition, spent like 100... maybe even closer to 120 bucks on it

I have a big problem with paying $100 for any kind of video game. It's why I have always stick to buying only the standard edition of all games I play.
i don't normally spend that amount of money for a video game, but this was a game i already knew i loved and it was basically getting a massive expansive to it AND an official artbook, official soundtrack cd, a replica of something from in the game, and a couple of other things. so it came with a bunch of goodies, and i think it was worth it.

i don't normally spend that amount of money for a video game, but this was a game i already knew i loved and it was basically getting a massive expansive to it AND an official artbook, official soundtrack cd, a replica of something from in the game, and a couple of other things. so it came with a bunch of goodies, and i think it was worth it.
Yeah i also got a few persona/smt merch as well too like the artbook and a manga and a Makoto figure as well too and outside of that, a few cards that came with soul hackers 2 at when the game launched.

As long as it's worth it for you, I believe that it's a good decision because you already the value of what you're investing into. So, there's nothing being disappointed with the purchase.