Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What's the most expensive game you've ever bought?

Cory

I think mine was Call of Duty Modern Warfare II, which was around $60-$70 if I remember correctly. I only spent so much on it because someone gave me a Steam gift card.

I have always purchased only the Standard Edition of all video games that I play. The cost is usually between $60-$70 as well. There's no way I would be willing to buy any game above $70 for any reason whatsoever.

i think it was probably Persona 5 Royal Phantom Thieves Edition, spent like 100... maybe even closer to 120 bucks on it

I have a big problem with paying $100 for any kind of video game. It's why I have always stick to buying only the standard edition of all games I play.
i don't normally spend that amount of money for a video game, but this was a game i already knew i loved and it was basically getting a massive expansive to it AND an official artbook, official soundtrack cd, a replica of something from in the game, and a couple of other things. so it came with a bunch of goodies, and i think it was worth it.

i don't normally spend that amount of money for a video game, but this was a game i already knew i loved and it was basically getting a massive expansive to it AND an official artbook, official soundtrack cd, a replica of something from in the game, and a couple of other things. so it came with a bunch of goodies, and i think it was worth it.
Yeah i also got a few persona/smt merch as well too like the artbook and a manga and a Makoto figure as well too and outside of that, a few cards that came with soul hackers 2 at when the game launched.

As long as it's worth it for you, I believe that it's a good decision because you already the value of what you're investing into. So, there's nothing being disappointed with the purchase.

Back