Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What you don't have to apologize for?

There's nothing wrong in apologising whenever it's the right thing to do. Although, I believe that there are some situations where you don't have to apologize for what happened and one of such situations is when you're being yourself and telling the truth. If people doesn't like you for who you are, you shouldn't have to apologize for it.

What you don't have to apologize for?

This. But I usually default to just saying I'm sorry for bumping into people, when I wasn't the one who bumped into that person, they did it to me. I'm a klutz, I know I'm clumsy, and I know I don't have any peripheral vision, hence why I'm always bumping into people... and walls... and I apologize to the wall too, or anything else that's inorganic. LOL (No, I don't drive anymore either. It's too expensive!)

Some people are too proud to say I'm sorry when they're the one's in the wrong. They'll always be looking for a reason to justify their madness!
Idk…maybe I’m wrong but some people might not be proud but are afraid to apologize, especially if they have some sort of anxiety (social anxiety, etc.) or disorder.

You can’t quickly assume that it is that they are too proud to speak up. <_<;

Idk…maybe I’m wrong but some people might not be proud but are afraid to apologize, especially if they have some sort of anxiety (social anxiety, etc.) or disorder.

You can’t quickly assume that it is that they are too proud to speak up. <_<;
The way I see it, if someone did wrong, it's on them to own up to it and say sorry. There's no making of excuses about it for any reason whatsoever in my book. They don't have beg the person so say sorry for the wrong he or she did.

Back