Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What was your first staff position on a forum?

I'd probably have to say mine was likely on a Runescape RSPS back in 2007-8. Outside of that, and not including anything that I've created myself, I was a trainee at Outline on ZetaBoards. If that wasn't included either, I'd probably say BoostMB before it merged with GraphicForce and I became a graphics team member there.

What was your first staff position that you can remember on a forum outside of one of your own?

Just recently, I was awarded Moderator on Nerdy Ken's forum in the Fan Fiction area.

Are we talking about forums we don't run ourselves? Surprisingly It was an Admin position at a site called AnimeOnline when it was resurrected I was the tech admin when the owner sold it to someone more concerned about making money through Google ads.

Not including my boards, possibly Zeta Styles, which I think may have been known as something else before ZetaBoards. I can't say if that is correct or not though, because my memory is terrible.

I've always been very good with moderator position in most forum's that hired me to work as a staff for them. I've worked as a moderator in about 6 different forums.

My first staff position on a forum was back in around 2004 and it was on a technology forum I was part of. I remember applying for the moderator position and being accepted but unfortunately, the female admin for some reason was not happy with me having a moderator position and did everything she could to get me demoted which finally happened.

Later I was banned for no given reason and it came to light she and the owner of the forum were having an affair and she saw me as a threat, not too long after that, the forum closed.

My first staff position on a forum was back in around 2004 and it was on a technology forum I was part of. I remember applying for the moderator position and being accepted but unfortunately, the female admin for some reason was not happy with me having a moderator position and did everything she could to get me demoted which finally happened.

Later I was banned for no given reason and it came to light she and the owner of the forum were having an affair and she saw me as a threat, not too long after that, the forum closed.
It's very unfortunate that some people will scorn you for no reason. It shows how low and insecure they can be. I have this experience or something related to this on a PTP forum you used to work in. One of the admin had me demoted from moderator manager because I was trying to get his boyfriend/lover who he gave a moderator position that doesn't have any knowledge of how to be a moderator to work. He connived with the forum owner to have me demoted.

I was a staff member at Forumotion official support forum as a Themes & Graphic Designer

I was a staff member at Forumotion official support forum as a Themes & Graphic Designer
This is a very your staff position and it's not just anyone that can be given this lead because you must possess good themes and graphics design skills for you to get the role. I believe that you also make use other other freelance websites like Fiverr and Upwork to sell your skills online?

I was a section & tiering admin as well as a Life & hobbies leader for a good period of time. I ended up retiring. There was really no exact reason but I felt the need to give somebody the chance to do those duties.

I was a section & tiering admin as well as a Life & hobbies leader for a good period of time. I ended up retiring. There was really no exact reason but I felt the need to give somebody the chance to do those duties.
There's always the time for one to hang their boots in anything they are doing because there's a saying that if you stay too long in something, you might end up having yourself become a villain.

Back