Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

🌟 By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

🚀 Your Journey Begins Here: Whether you're seeking recommendations, eager to discuss the latest episodes, or simply looking to connect with fellow fans, Otaku Paradise is the perfect place to embark on your anime and manga adventure. Join us today and become a part of a vibrant community that shares your love for this extraordinary art form!

What was your favourite childhood TV show?

Shortie

As a kid, I used to love watching TV and I would watch it daily. I always remember one TV show I loved to watch was Live and Kicking which aired on a Saturday morning from around 9 am until I believe it was 12.30 pm.

Do you remember what your favourite childhood TV show was?

Well, if we can choose animation shows as part of it, then it's going to be Tom & Jerry that's going to be my favourite TV show growing up. This show never gets old even till today. There's no one born in the 70's, 80's and even 90's who's not familiar with Tom & Jerry show.

It's hard for me to choose. But if I had to pick a favorite. I'd have to be Sesame Street. Learned a lot of good things from the show. Especially, for a person who is bilingual. Having a tv show that helped me learn my colors, numbers, the alphabet, etc. really does help.

It's hard for me to choose. But if I had to pick a favorite. I'd have to be Sesame Street. Learned a lot of good things from the show. Especially, for a person who is bilingual. Having a tv show that helped me learn my colors, numbers, the alphabet, etc. really does help.
Sesame Street was my brother's favorite. I'm very sure that was played a role in helping him be so good with numbers right from childhood. Calculations I'll be looking for a calculator, he will do it off heart with so much ease.

Back