Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What sound is very irritating for you?

What's that sound which whenever you're hearing it anytime of the day, it tends to irritate you so much to the point of being totally frustrated? The sound of generators does that to me. I literally can't stand them especially when it's in the night.

What sound irritates you so bad?

When it comes to sounds that irritate me I would have to say that sounds that are low and more like a hum are the ones that annoy me.

I remember years ago, I could hear what sounded like a low boom or hum and could never work out where it was coming from, that drove me crazy!

When it comes to sounds that irritate me I would have to say that sounds that are low and more like a hum are the ones that annoy me.

I remember years ago, I could hear what sounded like a low boom or hum and could never work out where it was coming from, that drove me crazy!
I've heard another person who told me the same thing about such kind of low humming sounds and how it get on his nerves.

For me, another sound that also gets on my nerve is excessive is when some drivers are deliberately honking and blowing their car horns too loud.

Most people would say things like "Fingernails on a chalkboard", or "Paper tearing". But after years of working in Customer Help Desk, the sound of a telephone ringing drives me crazy. And it doesn't matter what the ringtone is. It could be a bell ringing, that office phone chirping, or even on my own phone with a custom MP3 playing (or any other phone nearby), just knowing that the phone is ringing drives me bonkers. So much so, I've noticed a physical reaction whenever the phone rings. I get a tiny bit nauseous and my heart rate increases.

Most people would say things like "Fingernails on a chalkboard", or "Paper tearing". But after years of working in Customer Help Desk, the sound of a telephone ringing drives me crazy. And it doesn't matter what the ringtone is. It could be a bell ringing, that office phone chirping, or even on my own phone with a custom MP3 playing (or any other phone nearby), just knowing that the phone is ringing drives me bonkers. So much so, I've noticed a physical reaction whenever the phone rings. I get a tiny bit nauseous and my heart rate increases.
For this smartphone is constantly on silent 24/7. I can't remember the last time I heard how my smartphone rang. It gets on my nerves too. There are some people who have their ringtone so loud that I would be wondering if they had ear problems.

IMG-20240113-WA0000.jpg

Yeah, my phone is only off Do Not Disturb on my days off. All other times, it's constantly on, so I don't have to be bothered with it. If somebody needs me, they can text me.

Yeah, my phone is only off Do Not Disturb on my days off. All other times, it's constantly on, so I don't have to be bothered with it. If somebody needs me, they can text me.
Exactly! I'm never too far away from my phone, so I wouldn't miss any chat or text messages for too long without replying as fast as possible. It's why chatting and texting works so well for me.

People that make sounds when eating. Only animals are allowed to do that lol!

When i first read the thread i thought it was about anime sounds.. and i must say.. the ARA ARA thing really gets into my nerves XD

The ''kerrr'' sound in an ATM machine while dispensing cash

To me, that sound is satisfying lol!

Even though i rarely used any ATM..
I'd agree that's super satisfying. Give me the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

I'd probably agree with the eating with your mouth open. I do NOT want to hear you smacking your lips whether it's gum or food.

I'd agree that's super satisfying. Give me the moneyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Bugs Bunny Money GIF by Looney Tunes

I'd probably agree with the eating with your mouth open. I do NOT want to hear you smacking your lips whether it's gum or food.
I'd say Amen to that mate 😂. Nothing feels so good like getting money. So, yeah, the kerr sound of the ATM machine ushers in the joy of the money 😂.

It's not even safe to talk and eat at the same time. The food might into the wrong place and there's going to be a very serious complication.

Back