Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What is your favorite scent/smell?

Do you have any particular smell/scent which happens to be your favorite? It can be the smell of anything or a particular perfume fragrance. One odd or random smell I love so much is the smell of freshly baked bread out from the oven.

What is your favorite scent/smell?

Lavender is my all time favorite scent. Then Vanilla, and oddly enough, freshly baked pretzels, you know, the really big soft kind with the huge chunks of salt on them! :)

Lavender is my all time favorite scent. Then Vanilla, and oddly enough, freshly baked pretzels, you know, the really big soft kind with the huge chunks of salt on them! :)
It's between vanilla and strawberry that's my favourite when it comes to ice cream flavors. I think that I love strawberries more but both of them have been awesome for me.

I recently purchased a concentrated perfume oil which comes with so many mixed up fragrance.
It's a Naseem product which comes with a Lemon, Rose, Raspberry, Peach, Jasmine, Musk, Vanilla and Sandalwood. The oil perfume smells so good.

Back