Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What fonts do you use?

Fonts can make a massive difference when it comes to a logo, signature, banner, ad, or anything graphic related for that matter. I tend to personally try and widen my usage of fonts as difference styles work better than others depending on the graphic created.

That being said, what fonts do you find yourself frequently using, or what fonts do you enjoy the most?

I've been using Bebas Neue more than anything else, including one that I'll edit in here in the near future whenever I get on my PC.

I don't usually make use of the same font for all the work I do. The kind of project that I'm working on will determine the type of font I'm going to be making use of. Although, I would say that it's going to be Raleway that's my favourite so far.

It would have to depend on the graphic I am designing. I normally use fonts that work well with the design. So I don't really have a favorite or one I use a lot? lol

I tend to use a lot of fonts depending on the graphic I am creating. Spartan League is a favourite of mine if the graphic I am creating requires bold letters that stand out.

I tend to use Da Font or 1001 Free Fonts when I am looking for a specific font that will work on the project I am working on.

Back