Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What are you "hidden gem" animes?

So we all know how good anime like Demon Slayer, Full Metal Alchemist, and Attack on Titan are and even if we haven't watched them, we are all still familiar with anime such as Dragonball, Sailor Moon, and Naruto. So my question is about the rest. What anime do you love or think are great, but don't get the attention they deserve? What are your hidden gems?

I will start with one of my favorites, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple. If you like martial arts and underdog stories, this is the one for you. It has as rating and reviews rivaling Dragonball Z and Angel Beats! Not only are the martial arts depicted in the show realistic - though prone to heavy exaggeration - you really get a feel for all the characters and you can't help but root for the protagonist as he trains in all aspects of martial arts to protect himself and those he cares about. I just rewatched this last month on Crunchyroll.

I haven't seen Kenichi yet, Might add that to my list! For me, it would have to be an anime called Kiddy Grade! The two female main characters are part of GOTT (Galactic Organization of Trade and Tariffs) they are called ES Members and go on secret missions. The anime gets dark as the series progresses.If you are interested in watching you can find it on Cruchyroll

I haven't seen Kenichi yet, Might add that to my list! For me, it would have to be an anime called Kiddy Grade! The two female main characters are part of GOTT (Galactic Organization of Trade and Tariffs) they are called ES Members and go on secret missions. The anime gets dark as the series progresses.If you are interested in watching you can find it on Cruchyroll
Ive heard of that but never gave it a chance, if you recommend it perhaps I will

Kemonozume and Gilgamesh are quite amazing anime shows for me. But if I should choose my favourite, it's going to be Kemonozume no doubt.

Back