Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Super Bowl LVIII Thread

LHjVyFP.png

Kansas City Chiefs -vs- San Francisco 49ers

Kickoff is about to start, who do you think will win? Personally rooting for the Chiefs because I've always been a Mahomes fan since he was in college and he played only a couple hours from me. I think SF has a better team though and will probably win.

Regardless, I think this features the best two teams in the league. Mahomes always plays like a MVP and SF's defense is the best in the league, with multiple weapons across the offense.
I'll try to post updates as they happen through the game. :)

We were lucky to catch the Super Bowl after a huge power outage in our area last night. I stayed up to watch it as best I could as it is always on quite late for us in the UK but my eldest son stayed up and watched it all. He said it was a good game.

Such a shame for the 49ers but congratulations to the Chiefs.

I was rooting for Kansas City Chiefs to win and they didn't disappoint me. If I had been a gambler, I would have won a big amount of money from betting on them to win.

Back