Palworld

Embark on an open-world adventure through Palworld, where you can discover and capture over 100 Pals! Unveil the secrets of this mysterious land, overcome formidable bosses, and build powerful bases. Use your Pals to do tasks for you and automate entire production lines.

I just found out about this yesterday and it's available on Xbox Gamepass so I quickly DLed to my PC. Going to start playing today. Has anyone played yet? What are your thoughts?

I need to check this out. It's unbelievably popular. Steam went down yesterday. Couldn't handle it, lol.

Bet Game Freak / Nintendo doesn't like this though.

I need to check this out. It's unbelievably popular. Steam went down yesterday. Couldn't handle it, lol.

Bet Game Freak / Nintendo doesn't like this though.
Yeah, I can imagine. They shouldn't be happy but let's be real. GF / Nintendo has been releasing terrible games for awhile now. Even though I enjoyed S/V and Sworld/Shield, they weren't incredibly.. "good" and S/V has a ton of performance issues. Maybe it'll kick them into shape and they'll release something better next time. :p I've been playing on Xbox game pass so far today because it's included in the subscription. So far, it's honestly really enjoyable.

Played a few hours today. Definitely gives Pokémon/breathe of the wild/fortnite/minecraft vibes. It’s been enjoyable but I honestly have no idea what I’m doing lol
And the you I know is going to keep doing that which you don't know what you're doing until you know it well 😂.. Keep having fun my friend. I will check out the game soon.

I don't think I'll be playing this game. It seems...silly and not my cup of tea. I do hope those who play it enjoy it and it causes Nintendo to seriously reconsider the way they've been handling the Pokemon mantle lately.

I don't think I'll be playing this game. It seems...silly and not my cup of tea. I do hope those who play it enjoy it and it causes Nintendo to seriously reconsider the way they've been handling the Pokemon mantle lately.
I haven't had the chance to play much since release but I did grind it quite a bit the first couple days. It was pretty enjoyable but it's definitely not for everyone. Really hope you're right with Nintendo potentially reconsidering how they've been handling the Pokémon games as of late. I didn't play Legends of Arceus but people did say that it was a great game. The others have been.. rather lackluster but I still enjoyed them to some extent. Nothing will ever beat the original release of sapphire/ruby imo though.

I haven't had the chance to play much since release but I did grind it quite a bit the first couple days. It was pretty enjoyable but it's definitely not for everyone. Really hope you're right with Nintendo potentially reconsidering how they've been handling the Pokémon games as of late. I didn't play Legends of Arceus but people did say that it was a great game. The others have been.. rather lackluster but I still enjoyed them to some extent. Nothing will ever beat the original release of sapphire/ruby imo though.
This have been the way it is with all games that have been released. There will always be some fans who wouldn't love it. I haven't seen a game that was loved by 100% of gamers in the world. We all just have to play what we enjoy.