Mechanical Keyboards

Do you have a mechanical keyboard? If so, what do you currently have?
Did you customize it in any way or did you leave it as is?

I've been using a Keychron k2 as of recent. Everything is default with brown gateron switches. I've used a Logitech G815 with blue switches previously and it worked fairly well but was incredibly clicky and loud. I did love how responsive it was though. It was also a full keyboard which imo too much space was taken up. I've been enjoying the Keychron just because I can switch out the keycaps pretty easily and I've been loving the brown switches because of how quiet they are in comparison to the blue switches. I've had at least 2-3 other mechanical keyboards that aren't very noteworthy though with a combination of different switches such as red's, etc. Brown are just so much more quiet which is the reason I've been sticking with those for the last couple keyboards that I've gone through.

I have a Cloudnine ergonomic keyboard, I did have a ducky keyboard before that I really loved, but I needed to go ergonomic for my wrist health.

I recently upgraded to using Razer Pro Type Ultra after it was recommended to me by a very good friend of mine. The keyboard's conservative design is what makes it so unique and it's very good for gaming too.

The only keyboard I'm using is a logitech "smartphone" keyboard. I'm not sure what the model is, but it's bluetooth, and I can switch between using my desktop computer and smartphone with the press of a button. The battery life is really great too!

The only keyboard I'm using is a logitech "smartphone" keyboard. I'm not sure what the model is, but it's bluetooth, and I can switch between using my desktop computer and smartphone with the press of a button. The battery life is really great too!
I've been using SwiftKey for my smartphone and it have served me so well. I've heard about how good this logitech keyboard is but I'm yet to try it out. Maybe when I upgrade to a new device, I'll give it a try.

I currently use the Corsair K70 Pro for my desktop.
A friend of mine is making use of Corsair K95 Pro. According to him, he would have gone for K70 if was into gaming as it's better for gaming because it has lower latency. But with K95, it's better built. It offers him a better typing experience which also comes with dedicated macro keys.