Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

đź“Ś Pinned Last watched anime?

One Piece 786. It's getting more and more interesting! my only complain now it's the tedious opening, i wish to reach the 1000 episode to listen to the newer version of We Are!.

One Piece 786. It's getting more and more interesting! my only complain now it's the tedious opening, i wish to reach the 1000 episode to listen to the newer version of We Are!.
New version is great. I just watched 1087 last night.
Currently finishing up Rascal Does Not Dream of a Sister Venturing Out
So far a good installment to the series. Excited for the newest movie that was released in Japan a couple of weeks ago too. :)

:sneaky: same for me, but I'm into anime's that have police force involved or some type of government style hierarchy. That could be military too. Put me on with something like this xD

:sneaky: same for me, but I'm into anime's that have police force involved or some type of government style hierarchy. That could be military too. Put me on with something like this xD
You could try "86 Eighty-Six". The anime doesn't have the full story but worth the watch. I'm not big on military related anime but you can post something in the Recommendations section and I can probably put together a bigger list.

Last watched:
The Wrong Way to Use Healing Magic - Episode 5

Back