Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

📌 Pinned Last watched anime?

Just watched the first episode of The Foolish Angel Dances With the Devil.
I’m caught up on that for the most part. It’s gotten a lot better episodes 4-5 but 1-3 was pretty brutal imo. Hoping the plot continues to progress but it definitely isn’t for everyone. Regardless I’m enjoying it. :)

The Yakuza’s Guide to Babysitting - Episode 6
- wasn’t expecting to enjoy this as much as I have but it’s super wholesome and cute.

The last anime I watched was Demon Slayer S4 ending. It ended with a lot of suspense as many questions were left unanswered. Although, I know I can watch the comic explanations on YouTube to find out what's there next, I'll just wait for the anime's next season to release. :)

i just recently finished rewatching all of konosuba - looking forward to starting season 3 soon!

I've finished several good ones!

Season one of The Apothecary Diaries
The Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
Rurouni Kenshin

I started season 3 loving it so far!
Rurouni Kenshin have been one of my favorites over the years. Shishio Makoto is villain I can't love any less.

I've finished several good ones!

Season one of The Apothecary Diaries
The Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil
Frieren: Beyond Journey's End
Rurouni Kenshin

I started season 3 loving it so far!
I almost finished The Foolish Angel Dances with the Devil but took a break from anime right before the season was completed. I'll have to finish this.

Latest episodes that I watched today:
Wind Breaker - Episode 5
Viral Hit - Episode 3

Back