Last thing you ate/drank?

Just had some left over fried chicken and drank a pepsi with it. :p
i eat GIF

The last thing I ate was Cream cheese on toast and I last drank some Summer Fruits Juice.

I made vegetable stew last night and ate white rice with it. It was very tasty. If I have to start any other businesses, it's definitely going to be a restaurant business.

I just had my first pizza of the year. I used to be very much addicted to eating pizza. I love any pizza with chicken in it. Although, I had to cut down on pizza because it started making me get fat just like burger did.

I just had chickens from Chicken Republic. I would have gone for KFC but decided to get from Chicken Republic. I still have 3 pieces left, I'll eat them later.

IMG-20240206-WA0002.jpg

Coffee and a burnt omelet. But tonight, I'm making bacon wrapped cheese stuffed chicken breasts over garlic rice with a side of broccoli florets, and probably an amaretto sour, or perhaps a white swan.

A can beer. My neighbour who happens to be my drinking buddy called me out last night around 1am he got back to come and drink. I just took a can before going back in to sleep.