Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

How do you spend your free time?

Someone's free time is when there isn't any kind of obligation that's left for the person to take care of in a day. The person can decide to do whatever he or she wants without having to answer to anyone for it.

Whenever it's your free time for the day, how do you usually spend it?

I play games in my free time. That is how I stay cool and coordinated when I am free at work. I don't want to be bored at work and playing games when I am less busy is one of the things that I will rather do.

I play games in my free time. That is how I stay cool and coordinated when I am free at work. I don't want to be bored at work and playing games when I am less busy is one of the things that I will rather do.
I'm trying my best to work on my sleeping habit now because it have been messed up for a very long time. What I have decided to do with my free time now is to try as get as much sleep as possible.

I enjoy writing. Specifically, I love role playing. Although, I guess this could be argued as a social commitment, I find it relaxing and entertaining.

I enjoy writing. Specifically, I love role playing. Although, I guess this could be argued as a social commitment, I find it relaxing and entertaining.
As long as it's something that you enjoy doing at your free time, it works for me. This is about what helps you to get off stress from your body to feel a lot more better.

Video games, reading manga's/LN's and watching sports/anime. Aside from that I'm usually taking care of my baby or working. I used to play quite a bit of golf but haven't had the motivation to go to the course lately.
Golf have always been boring for me to watch, that's why I never thought about playing myself because I assumed it's still going to feel the same way for me. Playing video games is definitely fun and a good way to pass time.

Playing video games with family.
I don't play video games all that often at the moment, so whenever I have the chance I will play video games.

Playing video games with family.
I don't play video games all that often at the moment, so whenever I have the chance I will play video games.
Video games can definitely be a great companion especially when you want to do things together with your family and friends or even your partner. There are some couple games as well as Multiplayer games to play together and have fun.

Back