How are you currently feeling?

A good remedy for water in the ear is to use a product for "swimmer's ear". It's usually a low quality alcohol product, a couple drops and it evaporates that pesky water in minutes.

A good remedy for water in the ear is to use a product for "swimmer's ear". It's usually a low quality alcohol product, a couple drops and it evaporates that pesky water in minutes.
As long as the alcohol product for any have any kind of side effects for dropping it in the ear, it's a good way to deal with the water in the ear issue with no hassle.

Exhausted but ready to watch the Texas vs Washington CFP football game. Texas is back!
I hope Texas wins since it's your team 😉. Do you think they're capable of winning the final against either Michigan or Alabama, If they manage to beat Washington.

I hope Texas wins since it's your team 😉. Do you think they're capable of winning the final against either Michigan or Alabama, If they manage to beat Washington.
Alabama I thought we could've beaten because we had beaten them during the regular season. Michigan is a tough team but I genuinely hate them. Hats off to Washington though, Michael Penix Jr. is the real deal. Hope he get's drafted early because he looked phenomenal.

Currently on lunch break for work but things have been going smooth so far. Hoping that call volume drops here in the next couple days because it's the new year though.

Alabama I thought we could've beaten because we had beaten them during the regular season. Michigan is a tough team but I genuinely hate them. Hats off to Washington though, Michael Penix Jr. is the real deal. Hope he get's drafted early because he looked phenomenal.

Currently on lunch break for work but things have been going smooth so far. Hoping that call volume drops here in the next couple days because it's the new year though.
Michigan is definitely a tough team to beat. It's why they have gotten this far in the tournament. I already know your reason for hating on Michigan cos they cheat and all lol but this part of sports everyday.

Work volume is alarming in January. We never have it easy down here as well.

Fairly tired. Just trying to finish watching this UFC main event between Strickland and Du Plessis.
I was surprised Du Plessis won that match because by my calling, Sean Strickland won the 5th round after they were 2-2 after round 4. Even Dana White said the same thing.

Some days get you feeling like a train just hit while some days are so super cool and smooth. My day have been great so far. I should be leave from work in the next 20 minutes.
Yeah, definitely... I hope work was good :) .

As for me, I'm excited... going to see my girlfriend today!

Yeah, definitely... I hope work was good :) .

As for me, I'm excited... going to see my girlfriend today!
Yeah, works been good. It's not easy but I can't keep wailing about it all the time lol. I want the money, so I gotta work for it. I hope you had a great time with your girl.

Exhausted. Last day before the weekend though so excited about that. :D
The weekend have been good so far me. My team qualified for quarter finals in the ongoing African Cup of Nations after being Cameroon 🇨🇲 last night.

Yeah, works been good. It's not easy but I can't keep wailing about it all the time lol. I want the money, so I gotta work for it. I hope you had a great time with your girl.

The weekend have been good so far me. My team qualified for quarter finals in the ongoing African Cup of Nations after being Cameroon 🇨🇲 last night.
Thanks, I did!

Congrats to Nigeria on their victory - and good luck to them against Angola in the quarter-finals :) .

Right now, I'm a bit tired, but otherwise fine.

Thanks, I did!

Congrats to Nigeria on their victory - and good luck to them against Angola in the quarter-finals :) .

Right now, I'm a bit tired, but otherwise fine.
I know it's wrong to write off any team in any tournament but I felt like Angola wouldn't be much of a challenge against us which kinda gets me worried because it's when you don't your opponent seriously that they will turn out to shock you like Ivory Coast did to Senegal.

Btw, my day have been great. Just got back from my dry cleaner with my clothes.

Physically, I've been fighting a cough. Not quite consistent or whooping so I've just been trying to consume fluids regularly and sipping on cough drops to help mitigate it some.