Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Esper

Hiya folks, I'm Esper nice to meet you all. Really like the skins (totally not the ONLY reason I joined).

I guess I like anime too so there's that.

prophet you owe me a chicken.

I used to have pet silkie chickens that ran around my backyard: (image from google)
26033f_ea73cede3ff542268c66e82ec5685c68~mv2.jpg

One was Rich Homie Dawn, Jerry (he was a rooster and screamed every morning), and another one that I can't remember the name of.

Glad to have your around Esper, are there any anime that you've watched recently that blew you away?

I used to have pet silkie chickens that ran around my backyard: (image from google)
26033f_ea73cede3ff542268c66e82ec5685c68~mv2.jpg

One was Rich Homie Dawn, Jerry (he was a rooster and screamed every morning), and another one that I can't remember the name of.

Glad to have your around Esper, are there any anime that you've watched recently that blew you away?
I still have a picture of your other chicken somewhere in my computer just saying.

Nothing recently, I do need to watch solo leveling though, that's on my list but I've was busy watching fallout tv series so I didn't watch it yet.. but soon.

I guess I DID enjoy watching "the misfit of demon king academy" though that didn't blow my mind but it was funny and entertaining enough.

I still have a picture of your other chicken somewhere in my computer just saying.

Nothing recently, I do need to watch solo leveling though, that's on my list but I've was busy watching fallout tv series so I didn't watch it yet.. but soon.

I guess I DID enjoy watching "the misfit of demon king academy" though that didn't blow my mind but it was funny and entertaining enough.
I watched that as well, and they are doing a second part to the first season. Solo Leveling was incredible. I enjoyed watching the absolute shit out of that. Definitely recommend watching it if you haven't already.

Back