Have you watched Good Burger 2?

Good Burger 2 was released in November.
I finally watched it a few days ago with my family and I am amazed at how good the movie was.

Have you watched Good Burger 2?

I haven't watched even the first part of Good Burger but after watching the trailer of Good Burger 2, it looked so good that I'm willing to go watch from part 1.

I haven't watched even the first part of Good Burger but after watching the trailer of Good Burger 2, it looked so good that I'm willing to go watch from part 1.

It's not too often I hear that someone has not seem the first movie. I can promise you will not be disappointed, both are great movies and a lot of fun to watch :)

I watched Good Burger 2 a few weeks ago now and it was brilliant. After 20 years I was not expecting the movie to be as good as it was but they did good!

It's not too often I hear that someone has not seem the first movie. I can promise you will not be disappointed, both are great movies and a lot of fun to watch :)

I watched Good Burger 2 a few weeks ago now and it was brilliant. After 20 years I was not expecting the movie to be as good as it was but they did good!
It's already sealed! I'm definitely going to watch both of them. I usually weekend movie night with my family, so I will be making plans to have both the Good Burger 1 and 2 watched this weekend.

It's already sealed! I'm definitely going to watch both of them. I usually weekend movie night with my family, so I will be making plans to have both the Good Burger 1 and 2 watched this weekend.
Did you manage to watch both movies? If so, how did you find them?

I keep saying I am going to watch both again at some point but finding the time isn't always easy.

Did you manage to watch both movies? If so, how did you find them?

I keep saying I am going to watch both again at some point but finding the time isn't always easy.
Yep, I later managed to watch both of them after two of weeks from that time I made the post. It was a very good. I had fun with it. It was a time well spent.

I have not watched the second Good Burger yet because I thought that it'd take away from the original film but after seeing some good comments here about the movie, I will have to check it out now.