Favorite Bands?

What are some of your favorite bands? Mine is Blink-182. Also a big fan of Coldplay, The Bleachers, and the Chainsmokers right now

My favourite band is BTS.
I have been a fan of them since late 2018 - early 2019 as my friend introduced me to their music.
I have been a big fan since.

My favorite bands are, in no particular order: Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, Seether, and Linkin Park

My favorite bands are, in no particular order: Disturbed, Five Finger Death Punch, Three Days Grace, Seether, and Linkin Park
Just like you, I have so many bands that I really love listening to their songs. Some of them are The Beatles, Back Street Boys, The Rolling Stones, Nirvana, Pink Floyd and Guns N' Roses.

Currently, right now, my favorite band would have to be Stray Kids. And my favorite song by them would have to be Top. <3

Currently, right now, my favorite band would have to be Stray Kids. And my favorite song by them would have to be Top. <3
Haven is my favourite from Stray Kids. It's one of the most underrated Stray Kids B-sides but I keep telling people it was a pure masterclass in earnest storytelling.

Oh man, the list could go on and on for me. I grew up listening to all kinds of metal, post-hardcore, screamo, etc..

Been listening to a lot of Dance Gavin Dance, Asking Alexandria, Linkin Park, Escape the Fate, and blessthefall recently. I always switch it up between some sort of post-hardcore, EDM, and rap every other day.

i know... i was just mourning the loss of him again just a few weeks ago
Yeah its really sad and still i can't believe he's gone rip once more for the best to ever do it and i just love visual kei so much.

I'm also a huge fan of exist trace and also dazzlingbad a more new band but pretty good imo.

Yeah its really sad and still i can't believe he's gone rip once more for the best to ever do it and i just love visual kei so much.

I'm also a huge fan of exist trace and also dazzlingbad a more new band but pretty good imo.
He will surely be missed. I haven't gotten over his death over a long period of time.

My favorite bands are all over the place but some are NSYNC, The Beatles, Blink 182, Journey, Queen, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, KISS, and I could go on and on because my taste is so eclectic that I love different types of bands.