Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

🚀 Update Embracing Brightness: Addition of a Light Theme!

I hope you're all doing well! I wanted to bring up a topic that I believe could enhance our forum experience and cater to the preferences of a broader audience: the addition of a light theme.

We've added 3 different light themes based off of the seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer. We'll work on a fall based theme as well and the default will vary based on the season we are currently in.

While our current dark theme is sleek and stylish, some users might find it a bit intense or challenging for extended reading sessions. A light theme, on the other hand, could offer a refreshing alternative, providing a clean and bright environment that's easy on the eyes.

Here are a few reasons why I believe incorporating a light theme could be beneficial:
  1. User Preferences: People have different preferences when it comes to themes. Offering both dark and light options allows users to choose what suits them best, contributing to a more personalized experience.
  2. Versatility: A light theme is generally more suitable for well-lit environments, such as during the day or in brightly lit rooms. It ensures optimal readability in various conditions.
  3. Inclusivity: By providing both dark and light themes, we make our forum more inclusive, accommodating a diverse user base with different preferences and needs.
I think that providing users with both options is extremely important, and that's exactly what we aim to accomplish by implementing this theme.

If you notice any issues, have any concerns, or have any suggestions, feel free to post them below.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Thank you for adding a light theme! I find dark themes are great for when I'm on my phone, but I find they tend to aggravate a depressive mood in me.

Back