Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Dogs or Cats?

I love both dogs and cats.
I have grown up around cats all my life. I do want to get a dog one day and I think they are amazing pets.

Do you prefer dogs or cats?

I love all animals. I don't have anything against them because they are all innocent especially the domesticated pets but dogs will always be my favourite when it comes to animals. They are man's best friend just like I mentioned in the other post.

I have 2 cats Orion and Luna Yes both are named after a cat in a TV Show or Movie. Orion's name came from Men in Black and Luna's came from Sailor Moon
How long have you had your both cats? Did you get them at the same time? I would love to see how cute they look if you don't mind 😍.

I grew up around both cats and dogs and I have had a pet cat myself since becoming an adult, we sadly lost her in July 2022 though.

I love cats and dogs, but when it comes to taking care of them and having them as a pet, I would say cats come out on top.

Watching this video about dogs doing everything to wake up their owners this morning just made my day. My dogs used to do just that as well.

Back