Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Do you like wearing shorts?

Recently, I found myself being more comfortable when it comes to wearing shorts over putting on trousers. It's not a matter of the weather being hot or anything but it's just that I feel more free when I'm in shorts than I do putting on trousers.

How do you feel about wearing shorts?

No, I don't like wearing more of shorts. I enjoy putting on trousers most of the times. It is rare to see me wear shorts while going outside as that is not my proper idea of how I should live.

No, I don't like wearing more of shorts. I enjoy putting on trousers most of the times. It is rare to see me wear shorts while going outside as that is not my proper idea of how I should live.
I believe that there's a reason why I you don't like wearing shorts. I would like to know what the reason is about. Trousers picks on my leg hairs and it can be painful sometimes.

You know, you could always do what us ladies do and just shave them legs! :LOL:

Personally, I prefer to wear skirts.
Honestly, I have thought about doing that a couple of times but after thinking how my legs would look without hairs on it, I wouldn't be able to do it 😂.

Honestly, I have thought about doing that a couple of times but after thinking how my legs would look without hairs on it, I wouldn't be able to do it 😂.
I've shaved my legs before when I was in high school (all the track kids were doing it after football season) because we kept thinking it would make us faster. Never again. Whenever they'd grow back out the prickliness was so irritating wearing pants, it'd drive me insane. I always wear shorts now unless I'm going into office or it's too cold. I live in Texas so most of the time it isn't so I prefer to wear shorts.

I've shaved my legs before when I was in high school (all the track kids were doing it after football season) because we kept thinking it would make us faster. Never again. Whenever they'd grow back out the prickliness was so irritating wearing pants, it'd drive me insane. I always wear shorts now unless I'm going into office or it's too cold. I live in Texas so most of the time it isn't so I prefer to wear shorts.
I already thought of it that it's going to get itchy when the hairs start growing back because that's exactly how it feels when my jaw hair start growing back after shaving them. I keep a goatee, so I get rid of everything else on my face. When the under part of my jaw hair start coming out again, it gets me so riled up.

Only pajama shorts.
If I am going out in the Summer, I will either wear a dress, skirt or leggings.

Only pajama shorts.
If I am going out in the Summer, I will either wear a dress, skirt or leggings.
I used to wear pajama shorts but it's for only when I want to sleep in the night. They are always very free to wear and sleep without feeling any kind of discomfort.

Back