Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Do you like the snow?

I'm someone who doesn't enjoy snow much anymore.
I love the snow when I am inside but I hate being outside in it.
Do you enjoy the snow?

When the snowing gets too much and have everything covered up, that doesn't feel so much good. It's only in that kind of situation I don't like snowing. But when it's snowing light, I wouldn't mind at all. I can go about my business without having anything to worry about.

We rarely get snow here in Texas but when it does snow or ice over, everything gets shut down basically.
You're telling me, those reoccurring blackouts that one year from all the the ice were chaos.

I like watching snow from the window, I don't care to be in it much and I especially don't like driving in it.

We rarely get snow here in Texas but when it does snow or ice over, everything gets shut down basically. I've only seen it a handful of times in my life but every time we get the chance, I try to savor it. :p
Texas is always very hot. It's a weather that's very peculiar with that part of USA. It seems like climate change affects that side of the world more than it does in other parts of USA.

I enjoy seeing it for one day, but otherwise I need it to go. xD With how bad people drive in Texas with ice/snow it's a little terrifying. I like it also better if I get to stay home for all of it.

We did manage to get some "snow" (more like ice) last night but it was gone within a few hours of the sun coming up. :p
It usually melts away so fast like a butter in the frying pan once the sun comes up. Sun is the biggest weakness of snow 🤣.

We did manage to get some "snow" (more like ice) last night but it was gone within a few hours of the sun coming up. :p
Yeah we got it too. My school district even happened to be one that called Tuesday off because of how cold it was! I'm glad this week ended up being a 3 day week :p

Yeah we got it too. My school district even happened to be one that called Tuesday off because of how cold it was! I'm glad this week ended up being a 3 day week :p
Getting an off day right out of the blue always feels so good especially when it's never going to affect your pay. In truth, most of us hate to work but because we have bills to pay, we can't help it.

Back