Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Do you like cold or hot/warm shower?

How do you best enjoy your shower when the weather is at its best and favorable for you? Do prefer is warm/hot or cold?

Personally, I usually feel hot most of the time and that's why I love cold shower most of the time unless the weather is extremely cold, then I'll go for a warm wash.

Which one do you like between a warn/hot or cold shower?

I don't like cold showers and hot showers, so I always go for a warm shower.
Even in the summer months, I'll have a warm shower.

I don't like cold showers and hot showers, so I always go for a warm shower.
Even in the summer months, I'll have a warm shower.
This is how my mother have her shower or bath at all times. The bathroom will be steaming with hot water fog when she took her bath. I wonder how she likes that.

I like extremely hot showers. I actually feel more energized from it, and more alert and ready to go! Sometimes it gets too hot and I'll turn it down just a smidge and then BAM. Perfect.

With how hot the weather is in my country right now, I wouldn't dare to bath even warm water because I will die of heat. I'm just lucky not to get rashes all over my body because most people do now. It's been a crazy few months for us down here.

I love hot showers but don't mind a cold one from time to time. My water heater was leaking for quite a bit so I ended up turning off the hot water until I could fix it and did cold showers for basically the entire summer. :p
It was because it's summer that you were able to do the cold shower all the three months. If you tried that in winter....some part of your body will suffer ice frost 😂.

Hot shower. I usually end up releasing all the tension that my muscles are holding onto under the hot water.

Hot shower. I usually end up releasing all the tension that my muscles are holding onto under the hot water.
It's a hot bath where I can soak myself for at least 30 minutes that does this charm for me. Whenever the pressure is too much, a long hot bath does it for me.

I love a hot shower, but living in an apartment building you have to share the water heater. so it is normally hit or miss when it comes to hot one lol
Let me guess, this must have made you to skip some shower when it's cold and you needed a hot shower but couldn't get it?

Warm... I've just never enjoyed cold showers, or understood the appeal of them!

Let me guess, this must have made you to skip some shower when it's cold and you needed a hot shower but couldn't get it?
If it's a day off yes I will, but when I work I have to deal with it lol. I am currently in the process of looking for a new place, after the divorce I can't really afford the place on what I make alone. So I have till the end of July to find a place where I can have my own water heater lol.

It depends on the time of year and how warm or cold the weather is as to what kind of shower I prefer.

In the cold winter months, I prefer to have a warm, slightly hot shower.

In the summer months I prefer to have a cool, lukewarm shower

When we are in autumn and spring, I tend to go for warm showers depending on how the weather is.

If it's a day off yes I will, but when I work I have to deal with it lol. I am currently in the process of looking for a new place, after the divorce I can't really afford the place on what I make alone. So I have till the end of July to find a place where I can have my own water heater lol.
Dealing with divorce is never easy. It's a life draining process. You're going to get better along the line and sort out your apartment issues and live better.
It depends on the time of year and how warm or cold the weather is as to what kind of shower I prefer.

In the cold winter months, I prefer to have a warm, slightly hot shower.

In the summer months I prefer to have a cool, lukewarm shower

When we are in autumn and spring, I tend to go for warm showers depending on how the weather is.
Who ever asks me to bath or shower hot or even warm water in summer wants me dead 😂.

Back