Do you like buying Digital or Physical Copy?

When it comes to buying your video games, what the form that you now prefer to purchase your favorite video games? Do you like buying them in the physical copies of discs or you fancy them being digitally downloads? Which one of them is more convenient for you?

I've bought exclusively digital since 2011. My current laptop doesn't even have a CD drive!

I've bought exclusively digital since 2011. My current laptop doesn't even have a CD drive!
It's the same thing with my laptop and console. Since they don't have CD drive, there's no way to play with a disc, so I don't buy it.

I always used to be someone who enjoyed getting a physical copy of a game. I enjoyed having a collection of games that I could show off but it soon got too much and I started running out of space.

I now much prefer to get my games digitally, I know I have them and I own them and I don't have to worry about the space to keep them.

I always used to be someone who enjoyed getting a physical copy of a game. I enjoyed having a collection of games that I could show off but it soon got too much and I started running out of space.

I now much prefer to get my games digitally, I know I have them and I own them and I don't have to worry about the space to keep them.
When it comes to manging your digital games, it takes almost zero effort for you to do so because it have been made to take care of itself in the gaming system it was downloaded. But with physical games, it's never easy.