Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Do you have any siblings?

Cory

I have a younger brother and an older sister. We're all 4 years apart. We have a decent relationship between the three of us.

Yes of course, I have siblings. I have a brother and a sister. We are just 3 siblings in my family. My sister have 4 kids of her own right now. We are all in good relationship.

Yes, a sister who's 4 years younger than me.

She lives in London now, so I don't get to see her much, but it's always nice when I do!

Yes, a sister who's 4 years younger than me.

She lives in London now, so I don't get to see her much, but it's always nice when I do!
It's the same thing with my sister as well now. She's married out and in her husband house with her own kids. I haven't seen her in 3 years now. Hopefully, I'll see her next month.

Yes, I have an older brother and an younger bother so I am the middle one xD

I have an older brother, we don't talk as much as we use to. to much family drama LOL
No matter what, family will always be family. If you both wanna make it work, there's a very big chance that's going happen. One person just have to reach out more.

Back