86829l.jpg

Classroom of the Elite

Streaming platform
  1. Crunchyroll
  2. Netflix

Synopsis

The Japanese government has established the Tokyo Metropolitan Advanced Nurturing School, dedicated to instruct and foster the generation of people that will support the country in the future. The students are given a high degree of freedom in order to closely mimic real life.

The story follows the perspective of Kiyotaka Ayanokōji, a quiet and unassuming boy, who is not good at making friends and would rather keep his distance, but possesses unrivaled intelligence and incredible physical ability. He is a student of Class-D, which is where the school dumps its inferior students, widely considered "defective". After meeting Suzune Horikita and Kikyō Kushida, two other students in his class, the situation begins to change and he starts to get involved in many affairs, and his thought of an ideal normal high school life begins to get scattered.

Trailer

Decent episode, starting to finally get a little deeper look into who Arisu Sakayanagi truly is. I'm still curious about her past, but she's definitely great at manipulating characters just like Kiyotaka Ayanokōji. Kushida is also in contact with Nagumo (can someone just remove her from the anime already?) so I'm curious what happens next. Also, Hirata and Karuizawa finally break up even though it was a fake relationship. I wonder if she tries to slowly start to make a move on Ayanokōji now that she's "single". :eek: