🛎️ Info Anime Thread Request

Want to discuss an anime that doesn't have a thread or is not listed in the directory?
First, check the forum search. Also, make sure to check the Currently Airing Anime, Upcoming Anime, Completed Anime, and Movies/OVA's sections to ensure that the thread does not already exist there. You can also check out the Directory to see if it is listed there.

If the thread you are looking for does not exist, just reply to this thread with the name of the anime that you are requesting and we will create that thread for you in the correct section.

Last edited:
Perhaps a subforum for Live-Action Anime since they are becoming increasingly popular and dare I say actually kind of good.

Of course, I'd like to see a Yu-Gi-Oh anime discussion thread considering that's the main anime I have watched in my lifetime.

Of course, I'd like to see a Yu-Gi-Oh anime discussion thread considering that's the main anime I have watched in my lifetime.
Apologize for the delay, somehow I forgot this thread even existed. But I have created the Yu-Gi-Oh! thread. You can find it here.

Please add Demon Slayer! This anime deserves to have a discussion thread!
Your request has been fulfilled.