Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Strawberry :)

Did you venture towards any other projects after Atrium closed and what exactly was the nail in the coffin that led to that decision? I know that you made the move to Xenforo; do you think that move had anything to do with it after the closure of ZetaBoards?
Hmmm, after Atrium closed I actually moved off forums primarily. I currently run discord communities :) Never stopped running communities.

I loved Atrium, it was probably the last major forum thing I did/had motivation to do. But after that... life got busy, forums just started disappearing a bit more and it be like dat.

Strawberry :)

Hmmm, after Atrium closed I actually moved off forums primarily. I currently run discord communities :) Never stopped running communities.

I loved Atrium, it was probably the last major forum thing I did/had motivation to do. But after that... life got busy, forums just started disappearing a bit more and it be like dat.
Fair enough. I've been involved with quite a few discord communities since as well, mostly in relation to mmorpg clans/guilds.

Have you talked to Jasper since the closure of Atrium?

Fair enough. I've been involved with quite a few discord communities since as well, mostly in relation to mmorpg clans/guilds.

Have you talked to Jasper since the closure of Atrium?
Yeah, discord makes communicating easy!

I talked to him once or twice after, but that's also been years!

what's your favorite color?
Black, does that count? :p

Back