G3bCsOB.jpg

A Sign of Affection

Streaming platform
  1. Crunchyroll

Synopsis

Yuki Itose is a hearing-impaired university student whose world has been shrouded with silence since birth. She has lived in the same place her whole life, and rarely interacts with others save for her best friend, Rin Fujishiro. During her commute one day, she meets the silver-haired and multilingual Itsuomi Nagi, a mutual friend of Rin. Unlike most, Itsuomi is unwavering when he learns of Yuki's impairment; this, along with his experiences abroad, fascinates and touches her. After they part, her fondness of him starts to grow. A new world begins to open for both Yuki and Itsuomi as they learn about each other's different lives.

Yubisaki to Renren is a lighthearted, romantic comedy that illustrates the silent life of a university student and how one man sharing his world starts to change her own.

[Written by MAL Rewrite]

Trailer

Yuki is so cute and it makes this anime so wholesome. The opening is also one of those that I absolutely refuse to skip. That's also 2 episodes in a row where someone is clinging all over to Itsuomi and definitely flusters Yuki quite a bit which breaks my heart but regardless, you know they are right for each other. This anime also his home with me so hard because of my youngest brother being deaf. Emma is definitely in love with Itsuomi but Yuki best girl, hands down. Hopefully there isn't too much drama but another banger episode in the booker.

Yeah, this anime is great. From what I've heard, it's following the manga incredibly well and the story is progressing a great pace. Yuki is genuinely so adorable and this anime is SO wholesome. Emma needs to move on though, it's pretty obvious that Itsu doesn't have feelings for her and she's trying way too hard. The end where he kisses her hand though.. AHHHH. I'm in love.