Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

tJWbdAG.jpg

7th Time Loop: The Villainess Enjoys a Carefree Life Married to Her Worst Enemy!

Streaming platform
  1. Crunchyroll

Synopsis

Being reborn once may sound impressive, but Rishe is already on her seventh time around! She has had all kinds of excitement in her previous lives, from peddling goods as a merchant to locking blades as a knight, so now she's determined to kick back and enjoy. But to savor the high life, she first has to marry the handsome prince...the same one who happens to be her murderer! It will take six-plus lifetimes of experience and skills for Rishe to break the time loop and make her extravagant dreams come true!

(Source: Sevens Seas Entertainment)

Trailer

Episode 3 was released today!
Dancing scene is here and it was genuinely BEAUTIFUL. The female protagonist is a total boss too, and I love that. She also tricked the maids into believing that she wasn't the crown princess so when she arrived to pick her maid, they are ALL left absolutely stunned. She also gave Diana another position that will benefit everyone as a whole. This anime is genuinely so wholesome but at the same time it's also incredible. Like I said previously, this will definitely be one of my favorite anime for Winter 2024.

Back