Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Who's your favourite footballer today?

There are so many active footballers who are actively playing now that have been legendary so far. I know there are so many other guys whom have already retired but let's stick with those who are still actively playing. My favorite guy will be Cristiano Ronaldo. Even at 38 years old, he's still a goal machine. He has scored 50 goals in 2023 football year so far.

Who's your favourite footballer?

C. Ronaldo is a machine as far as I am concerned. He is one that I think most footballers should look up to when it comes to being able to play at the top level because of how much he dedicates to playing the game. That is something that I truly like about the man from Portugal.

C. Ronaldo is a machine as far as I am concerned. He is one that I think most footballers should look up to when it comes to being able to play at the top level because of how much he dedicates to playing the game. That is something that I truly like about the man from Portugal.
The former Portugal coach Santos made a very big mistake at the World Cup to bench Cristiano Ronaldo when he was so much needed for the match with his reason that it's a tactical decision. He lost his job in the process after Portugal was eliminated from the tournament.

Back