Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

Which application do you use more every day?

Technology have made it impossible for us to go a day without using one application or software for one need of ours or another. If it's not social media applications, it may be finance applications like bank apps, PayPal, cryptocurrency wallet apps, Photoshop, weather app and so many more.

Which applications do you make use of severally every day?

I open up the Pokemon GO app multiple times a day to keep catching Pokemon and piddling with its other available features.

I use TikTok, Instagram and my banking apps daily.
I don't really use my phone for much else.
I hardly do anything on TikTok except for when I want to add a particular music to a video I want to post online. I'll do it on TikTok, save the video before posting it where I want to have it uploaded.

I frequently use the Kindle App, Facebook Messenger and App, and Tiktok. I mostly use all these apps for passing time. I'm trying to make a habit of if I just want to get on Facebook I'm trying to replace that time with reading a book on the Kindle app.

I frequently use the Kindle App, Facebook Messenger and App, and Tiktok. I mostly use all these apps for passing time. I'm trying to make a habit of if I just want to get on Facebook I'm trying to replace that time with reading a book on the Kindle app.
It's a very good idea to turn your space time that are usually spent on Facebook or other social media platforms to pass time into something that you can acquire more knowledge from reading. Developing a reading habit after school is something so good.

Back