Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What's your favorite streaming service?

Since the pandemic of coronavirus struck the world, online streaming of movies, TV shows and music have become very popular. Most people no longer like going to the cinema to watch anything since they can stream it online in the comfort of their home.

Netflix, Hulu, HBO and Spotify have been my favourite streaming service. They have always given me everything I wanted when I want to watch anything online.

Which one's are your favorite?

If I had to get rid of all but 1, I would keep Spotify and go back to the old school laptop and streaming sites for tv shows and movies

If I had to get rid of all but 1, I would keep Spotify and go back to the old school laptop and streaming sites for tv shows and movies
Spotify is definitely a charm. I can never do without it today when it comes to listening to music. I can't enjoy music better than I do with Spotify now if I get rid of it.

What's the site you used days back in streaming movies and TV shows?

I think I like Max the best, followed by Netflix. They both have shows/films of interest to me and they have a wide variety in general.

I think I like Max the best, followed by Netflix. They both have shows/films of interest to me and they have a wide variety in general.
Netflix is very good. I had a good time watching the new sequel Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget on which started streaming on Netflix not long ago. Did you watch the part 1 of the animation?

Here's the trailers for both of them. I'm very sure you'd love it. Although, would say that the first one was more interesting than the sequel.
Oh, that movie. I saw the original film a long, long time ago. I didn't know they were making a sequel.

Oh, that movie. I saw the original film a long, long time ago. I didn't know they were making a sequel.
Yeah, they already did and it's on Netflix to watch. The sequel is good no doubt. I had to rewatch the original movie just to keep myself fresh before watching the next new one.

I've been on the Spotify train for so long now. I have enjoyed every bit of their features and I will highly recommend for it anyone that is looking at getting a streaming app. A lot of people also go with Netflix and I guess it is because of how popular that it is.

I've been on the Spotify train for so long now. I have enjoyed every bit of their features and I will highly recommend for it anyone that is looking at getting a streaming app. A lot of people also go with Netflix and I guess it is because of how popular that it is.
Most of my friends make use of Boomplay. I have used it some years ago when I was still in the University, it wasn't that bad. I needed something that will offer me more and that's why I moved to using Spotify.

When it comes to a streaming service I would say that my favourite especially for movies that I like to watch is a service we have called Now TV.

It used to be Netflix for me but I found that started to get worse in terms of what they offered that I wanted to watch.

When it comes to a streaming service I would say that my favourite especially for movies that I like to watch is a service we have called Now TV.

It used to be Netflix for me but I found that started to get worse in terms of what they offered that I wanted to watch.
I have been hearing so much about Now TV which are great reviews too but I'm yet to use. I'm just going to keep it as my next alternative to jump into once I'm no longer satisfied with the services of Netflix like you did.

When COVID hit I relied heavily on Spotify because I am and was dealing with a lot of things personally.
COVID nearly broke all of us. It's only a few that it favoured because of their line of work but the rest saw hell. I got into a lot of things to keep my sanity at the time.

Back