Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What's your favorite anime quotes?

Let's see some those anime quotes which happens to be your favourite. I'll kick things off with mine.

Here we go!!

1. "There are times when you’ll have to protect something even at the cost of something else.” - Rize Kamishiro

2. "Being strong isn't just about having power or move, it about one's spirit." - Roronoa Zoro

“The world isn’t perfect. But it’s there for us, doing the best it can… that’s what makes it so damn beautiful.” — Roy Mustang, FMA

“What are you so hesitant about? It’s your dream, isn’t it? It’s right in front of you, and you’re wavering? You gotta be reckless and take whatever you can!”—Tomoya Okazaki, Clannad

"Dead people receive more flowers than living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude."—Violet Evergarden, Violet Evergarden

I could probably come up with more but these 3 are great.

"Dead people receive more flowers than living ones because regret is stronger than gratitude."—Violet Evergarden, Violet Evergarden

I could probably come up with more but these 3 are great.
This is the reality of what we see today. People tend to show more concern when someone is dead than when they are alive. It's such a sad thing that's going on with human beings right now.

Back