What streaming services do you have?

For me, Netflix, Hulu ($1 a month deal), Apple (free trial ending soon), YouTube TV (my dad pays for this one and we share) and then for music I have Spotify premium

Netflix is the only one I have right now, although I have had Disney+ in the past.

We use Max, Netflix, and Disney+. I purchased Discovery+ at one point, but due to not watching much on it, I unsubscribed.

Netflix is my favourite streaming service right now when it comes to movies and TV shows. I've used HULU, HBO and Amazon Prime in the past but Netflix is the best of them all. I use Spotify for my music needs.

At the moment I don't have any streaming services active. Still, I will be purchasing WWE Network next week for the Saudi Arabia pay-per-view and may consider getting Amazon Prime again for Amazon Video too.

I know come the new year, I will be getting Netflix as WWE is moving RAW I believe over there at least for now that is all that is going there.

At the moment I don't have any streaming services active. Still, I will be purchasing WWE Network next week for the Saudi Arabia pay-per-view and may consider getting Amazon Prime again for Amazon Video too.

I know come the new year, I will be getting Netflix as WWE is moving RAW I believe over there at least for now that is all that is going there.
Over the years WWE have declined in terms of giving me the kind of matches I wanted. Everything became so predictable and it left a bad taste in my mouth. This stopped from paying for WWE Network subscription.

Entirely too many but that's only because I hardly watch regular cable television with a few exceptions. But I do have Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, Prime, Paramount +, Peacock, Apple TV, TNA +, and Max, and let me just stop there because you get the gist. I basically have everything that's out there.