Welcome to Otaku Paradise

Interested in joining us?

By registering, you can join the ultimate haven for anime and manga enthusiasts! Whether you're a seasoned otaku or just taking your first steps into the captivating world of Japanese animation and comics, you've found your new online home.

What was it about Anime that really lured you in? I quite frankly haven't watched much anime, so don't have much of an opinion. Although I am quite eager to know from everyone else's perspective.

So, what was it that made you want more anime?

I loved Kiki's Delivery Service and Pokémon when I was a little girl. I didn't know at the time they were anime. A few years later, my best friend's older sister exposed me to the Sailor Moon anime and the Chobits manga. Again, I didn't know they were anime/manga at the time—I just thought they were really interesting and unique pieces of media. Fast forward about another year or so, then my best friend is showing me Naruto because she and her brother likes it. I was so impressed by Naruto, and old enough by then to really dive in deep to find out everything I could about it online, that that's what made me want more anime... because apparently I already had an established interest to begin with lol!

It's basically how other things work in life. My friends and peer groups growing up were deeply invested in anime, so it was inevitable for me to jump in on the bandwagon.

Back